Your Opinion Matters
Please note that the process of grievance management is a process used in the day-to-day management of grievances, related to Saudi Total Petroleum Product' (STPP) activities, that are raised by the local stockholders, examples:
- Environment, health, and safety: all the issues tied to the negative impact of STPP’s activities, for example: noises, odors, light, water pollution, etc.
- Employment: worker recruitment processes that are perceived as discriminatory, etc.
- Land: property boundaries, land occupation rights, etc.
- Logistics and transport: complaints about vehicles used in STPP’s operations, pollution from vehicles, heavier traffic, breaches of the highway code, etc.
- Social behavior in the communities: lack of respect for local people, etc.