Food safety is paramount in the food processing industry.
That's why, Total Lubricants has developed Total Nevastane, a range of NSFH1-registered products formulated to ensure consumer safety in the event of accidental contact.
Total Nevastane Lubricants also meet stringent ISO 21469 hygiene certification criteria.
Grasp your industrial performance using Total Nevastane Lubricants while taking care of utmost safety concerns.
THE TOTAL NEVASTANE OFFERS:
- The warranty of NSF H1 formulations
- Certified Allergen and GMO free products
- Produced in ISO 21469 certified plants
- Certified Halal & Kosher products
- A full range of synthetic products: PAO, PAG, Ester, outstanding performance calcium sulfonate complex and PTFE greases
- A global network of more than 120 affiliates and local warehouses to secure your operations
- Technical experts in each country on the HACCP approach and implementation
- A robust TCO approach: product rationalization and proven outstanding performance of our premium products
- An Industrial Lubrication data processing software, TIG 6, helping you to deploy and monitor HACCP policy on a day to day basis
- Hydraulic Systems
- Oven Chains
- Pneumatic Equipment
- Roller and other Bearings
- Pellet Presses
- Can Seamers
- Bottling Equipment
- Furnace Bearings
- Deep-freeze Tunnels
- Cleaning and Rinsing Fluids
- Sugar Dissolving Emulsions
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Adhesive Oils
- Water-resistant Greases
- Silicone Oils
As a market leader in the field of industrial lubricants with more than 50 years of experience in the food processing industry, Total is ideally positioned to formulate specialties products to meet the most challenging specifications.
MEETING YOUR NEEDS
Besides our significant expertise in industrial lubricants and in-depth knowledge of the unique requirements of the food industry, Total's global presence means that our customers are never far from expert help and support.